Thursday, July 27, 2006

blogger looks weird.

Training is a waste of money and time.
The company's money and my time. Lots and lots of my time. 2 weeks of my time.

1 done, 1 more to go. Pain.

3 movies tonight.

Timeline (haven't seen before) and Runaway Jury and Crimson Tide (have seen only a few million times).

Hope I get out of here soon.

Damn I just heard that I'm stuck here till 7. Damn it. Damn it.

The power in my building gets cut if it drizzles.

Yesterday it poured. Ugh. Today too, it looks like it is going to pour. Damn Damn Damn. The roads fill up with water, the traffic is worse than normal and I GET DRENCHED. Not fun.

No fun at all.

7 comments:

  1. Stop Cribbing!!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you hear about the man who went on and on about people going on and on?

    -TMWWT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Timeline, read it.
    Runaway Jury, haven't seen it
    Crimson Tide, waaaayy too many times

    We had a power cut here and it was raining as well. Unfortunately, not close at all to the chaos in good ol' India...Sigh...I miss India

    ReplyDelete
  4. timline -read it
    runaway jury - read it, seen it, love it
    crimson tide - ditto

    yay! no power cut last night!

    i didn't go home on time to see timeline, but i saw the end of Runaway and all of crimson.

    ReplyDelete
  5. if power cuts are due to slight drizzles(excuse the redundancy...i know drizzles are slight), then I wonder what happens to the power when it pours...
    Must be one heck of a party at office in that situation...right Meera :D

    ReplyDelete