Monday, July 17, 2006

I bought The Manticore's Secret (Part 2 of the GameWorld Trilogy) and The Avenger (Forsyth) and Fury (Robert K. Tanenbaum) on saturday.

I finished the avenger and fury by saturday night. Avenger was quite boring; Fury was standard fare. I seem to have missed a couple of Butch Karp books in the last few years.

I've read about 200 pages of Manticore's Secret. I'm very confused. He is taking the "there is no good or evil" thing a little too far but I like the way he made the Ravians seem like the good guys in the first book and now they are looking scruples deficient. But the Narak-Danh Gem was a little too obvious and smacked of Chamber of Secrets. Talking book and all.

I don't have much work to do and I have read all the Terry Prachett's on the net; or so it seems.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry. I like it. Haven't finished it yet, but so far so good.

    ReplyDelete