Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The world has officially gone to hell.

I went home early yesterday and crashed. I got up at around 9.30pm and my roomie asked me if I had heard about the Mumbai blasts. I was too groggy still to understand what she said and I mumbled something.

Now - Wtf is happening? It is like the Chinese curse - may you live in interesting times. Times are definitely interesting. Damn them. There should be a common sense pill that people can take or a brain pill. Morons. How do argue with people who want you dead, irrespective of what you did (or did not do) or how old you are?

I want to say, Line them up and shoot them all, but more psychopath morons with plastique or semtex or dynamite would only rise up to fill the vacuum.

This is scary.

4 comments:

  1. And it was only the otehr day I was telling my colleagues from the North about how Chennai is a sitting duck for the terrorists. All you need (God frobid!) is a strategically placed package in Ranganathan Street.

    I don't know what to think. I rather don't want to know what to think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know..yesterday I felt a seething anger which I thought I was quite incapable of.
    It is a sense of helplessness....
    you are right..what could one possibly do against fanatics who want you dead irrespective of what did or didnt do????

    Divine justice..forsooth!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didn't have time for "feelings". i was busy trying to find out if all my friends were safe. ah well.

    ReplyDelete