Tuesday, July 11, 2006

There are days when I hate people. Today is one of those. I am feeling murderous. Angry. Pissed off. Not Amused.

And today, people want to get cute. Fools. Cross me again and die.

When someone asks me to be somewhere at A hours and B minutes, I expect them to be there at A hours and B - 1 minutes. It that too much to ask? Morons.

Yesterday, bhindi was awesome. And the rotis were small - like puris pretending to be rotis. But they were good.

I had curd and avakai oorugai. Yummy.

I have a stomach ache. The kind that comes every month. I hate it. I feel like sticking a knife in to my gut and tearing out whatever is causing the pain. Damn my ovaries. The pain dosen't stay in my tummy. It grows and spreads to my back and my legs. And then I die.

So farewell folks. If I die today, miss me lots. If I don't, call me.

3 comments:

  1. Don't you mean "rotis pretending to be puris"?

    Am I getting cute here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm watching Hidalgo. At least, I was changing channels and my phone started beeping suddenly and freaked me out. And I happened to stop changing channels just then. Viggo Mortenson(?) looks terrible with his 'blonde' hair. Remember we watched it at Satyam? We went in your car I think. I don't remember. It was a big one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. vish - i dont remember eith. i just remember that we went. and i think your brother came with us. i liked that movie.

    sid - yes.

    ReplyDelete