Monday, July 10, 2006

I have 37 fans on Orkut! WTF?

Awesome weekend people.

Family, food, sleep, hilarious discussions, fights, neices and nephews, cousins (& their respective others), aunts and uncles - action packed weekend.

Indian Airlines called me up at 3am to tell me that my 6am flight was delayed. They wake me up in the middle of the night and give me bad news! Horrible people.

Bought book 1 of Gameworld Trilogy. Brilliant. Will buy 2 and 3 soon.

I made the mistake of saying that I wasn't particualrly religious and people jumped on me. I had an uncle and a cousin trying to 'convert' me. Fun. I love them, but why oh why do they want me to believe everything that they do?

8 comments:

  1. I have had people trying to 'convert' me to the Da Vinci Code. It's not fun being around Code fanatics when you tell them that you think the book was average at best.

    You aren't one of THEM, are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed it. But not a fanatic. Now if you start me off on Lord of the Rings, beware. I can't be stopped. Or Hitchhiker's Guide. OR Sherlock Holmes. Or P.G. Wodehouse. Or William. Or Enid Blyton. Or. Or. Or. Just not Da Vinci Code.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dont worry, I wouldn't dream of saying anything against LOTR (read it 7 times so far) or Hitchhiker or Wodehouse. Infact I just got into a fight with someone who failed to appreciate P.G.W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. heh. i told one of our aunts i was an atheist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you brave you. It all depends on which aunt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. was bored in the airport. had an hour to kill. bought it in the airport bookshop.

    now i have to go looking for the other two. i am sure m.r.bookshop won't have them. have to go to walden sometime soon. or beg the sis to buy from landmark.

    I'll read the books and then I'll help with the wiki.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Incorrect...38 is more like it :D

    Maybe all of them read your blog?

    @ the others: Hi there, all of you. Isn't she funny?

    @ CD: Have you been checking your site stats recently? *uttered in a tone doctors usually reserve for something else*

    ReplyDelete
  8. cudn't help but laugh...that "WTF" reminded me of Russell Peters :D
    Still, WTF I have 60 fans at last count...The world sure is rational ;-)

    ReplyDelete