Thursday, July 20, 2006

I dreamt that my roommate told me she made 21 lakh rupees a year. She was very amused when I told her this morn.

I didn't get that massage I wrote about earlier, if any of you (Vish) was wondering.

I'm listening to BonJovi at work. Keep the Faith. I like his voice.

I have a confession to make - I like watching Rockstar Supernova. There I've said it. I don't have any favorites but I definitely didn't like Dilana(?)'s version of Zombie last night.

I'm going to Kodai with some friends during the Aug 15th weekend.

What's up with you people?

4 comments:

  1. I don't know. The judges pontificate a bit but that's what they are there for. That Brooke Burke (?) female is a bore though.

    Yeah, Star World.
    And Joey finally stated. Not too great. I'm disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for clearing that up.

    Im disillusioned. All my, well illusions, keep tumbling apart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for clearing that up.

    Im disillusioned. All my, well illusions, keep tumbling apart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vish - Illusions about what? Massages? Supernova? Joey?

    Ala - 3rd of what?

    ReplyDelete