Saturday, May 28, 2005

This Morning

There are a lot of movie posters stuck on walls and water tanks on the road I take on my jolks (See Earlier posts for meaning )and I generally look at them and feel very happy that I haven't seen many of them :D. Today, I was delighted for a totally different reason.

There was a wall, totally covered by posters. One poster stood out. It was black and torn. On the paper that remained (not eaten by cows, donkeys and other paper eating creatures), I could see a bit of the actor Vijay's face and the movie title, Kathal. Below that word, there was another paper stuck on top of the poster. This time, yellow. This was also torn. It was one of those advertisements by quacks claiming to be able to cure everything.

This is what I saw:

KATHAL

DO YOU HAVE PILES?


It was a nice walk.

4 comments:

  1. aha,ws wondering if this would be up by evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROTFLMAO!!...good one demon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!!! :D.....I guess they were putting a message through..;)

    From tomorrow why don't you take your digicam with you and upload the pics as "jolk jokes".

    and btw you have got a lot of broken links, correct them when you find time.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete