Friday, May 20, 2005

wtf?

taken without permission from Joe Levi's blog.

Christians Zealots Unite! Bible Man shows you how to market religion!
Those over zealous Christians have done it again! Today I unveil to you, their latest monstrosity, The latex clad Batman ripoff, Bible Man! That's right, you heard me, BIBLE MAN. Just when I thought Christian zealots couldn't get any dumber, They just did. What exactly does Bible Man do? He uses his amazing knowledge of the BIBLE, to thwart a handful of super villain rejects, and people whose religious beliefs don't align perfectly with his own. Villains like the evil Dr Fear, The Fibbler, and the sinister Prince of Pride... Oh I'm pissing my pants in fear! Save me Bible Man, you're my only hope.

Bible Man stands for everything good in life! Things like, teaching hypocrisy and condemning those ever so blasphemous Muslims. I'm glad Bible Man is working to keep the world free of Non-Christians. After all, JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY!!! God only knows we can't have those sinful Hindus and Buddhists corrupting our children, and putting sinful ideas like Karma and Nirvana in their heads! I don't know about you, but I cant bear the thought of my children worshipping any other god besides Jesus, or buying merchandise from any other religion. I only spend my hard earned cash on things like the Bibleman Coffee Mug, or the Bibleman Pez Dispenser. Do I want an Abraham T-Shirt? No spank you! I wouldn't be caught dead wearing anything Jewish, not as long as Jesus is in style.

Wow, Who would have thought that religion could be so profitable! And here's the fucking proof! I haven't seen this much fucking merchandising since Pokemon! They have all kinds of shitty merchandise from the BibleMan Table Napkin to a Fucking Action Figure. Isn't this kind of shit sacrilegious? It just goes to show that those Christian Zealots sure know how to take advantage of capitalism!
the more i hear, the less i like.

No comments:

Post a Comment