Thursday, May 26, 2005

weird today

A list of things that I saw/heard today that I think were weird, in no particular order -

1. I heard kokku para para 4 times in different places during my morning walk/jog (hereafter to be known as jolk). It ranks up there with mmbop as one of the most irritating songs ever.

2. I saw a man milking a donkey...

3. I read a book early in the morning (2am) - it was sherlock holmes meets kim (rudyard kipling) and was not bad. It's the last 3 words of the previous sentence that makes it weird.

4. I saw a girl wearing a brown and red and green and blue checked skirt with a yellow and pink tshirt. My eyes hurt.

5. My father told me he used to listen to Janis Joplin.

6. Nirvana's In Bloom video.

7. There was no Disprin/Asprin in the house. If you know my family, that's weird.

8. There was a truck on my way home from my jolk. There were feet hanging out of one side. I counted 20 feet. There were 10 men sleeping in a truck at 7am near my house.

9. My hand hit the exhaust fan (uncovered!!!!) in the bathroom and there isn't even a scratch on my finger. I'm Supergirl?

and it's just 9.30. I wonder what the rest of the day is going to be like.

4 comments: