Thursday, June 16, 2005

Book Virus

I was tagged by Girish.

Total Number of Books I Own: I don't own many books, my father is the one who buys most of the books at home. But a conservative estimate of books in my house in Ranipet would be about 400 (updated: there are either 2000(acc.ding to amma) or 1500 (appa) books in our ranipet house). Most of the books that were bought for me and my sister when we were younger have been given away to other kids or to my school.

Last Book I Bought: Blue Gold: The Fight to Stop the Corporate Theft of the World's Water by Maude Barlow, Tony Clarke

Last Book I Read: I read all of these in the last one week so they are all going to be here- The Uncollected Works of P.G.Wodehouse, Ruth Rendell's Shake Hands Forever, William Manchester's The Glory and The Dream (300 pages over, 1100 to go), Lee Child's One Shot, Nelson Demille's The Rivers of Babylon, Thomas Friedman's The World is Flat (Haven't finished this yet).

Five Books That Mean a Lot to Me: Ken Kasey's One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, P.G.W.'s Psmith Journalist (My first ever Wodehouse!), Nelle Harper Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird, Will S.'s Taming of the Shrew, James Hilton's Goodbye Mr.Chipps and Douglas Adams' Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I know that makes it six, sue me.

Tag five people and have them do this on their blogs: I have to think....

Kavitha - Because she always comes to Landmark when I ask her to.
Kripa - 'coz he is funny.
Rajesh has been tagged. Thej dosen't blog. Vaishu, Ravi and Vish also don't.

Who else is there in blogsphere? Nobody else I know...

4 comments:

  1. my biggest stumbling block to starting a blog on blogger.com...the name :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. imtiredoftypingmyname
    imasillygirl
    pgwisgod
    iamjohnlennon
    killmebeforeikillyou

    ReplyDelete
  3. updated: there are either 2000(acc.ding to amma) or 1500 (appa) books in our ranipet house

    ReplyDelete