Monday, June 13, 2005

Mr. & Mrs. Smith

I will write about my vacation sometime, I am just not in the mood to sit in front of the computer these days.
A quick word about two movies that I saw after the Kodai trip.

First, Mr & Mrs Smith - Yet another duh Brad Pitt movie, though he looks delectable throughout the movie. There is not one shot in the movie where he looks bad. I went with my aunt and uncle and mother and sister. I feel sorry for them. My aunt liked it, my uncle thought it was dumb, my mother was happy she got a airconditioned place, a cushioned chair and entertainment AND she got to rest her poor, blistered feet and Tara didn't have very high expectations.

That last three words are the key to enjoying this movie. It is silly, filled with pretty people, not many jokes, though some of the scenes between Brad Pitt and Angeline Jolie are funny, the way married people are weird sometimes, even in real life. Lots and lots of heavy, pregnant silence. Watch it, share my agony.

No comments:

Post a Comment