Friday, June 03, 2005

die

I just want to go to bed till I rot. The smell might bother the neighbours, but who gives a shit about them.

Rot Rot Rot

Yeah, and the human race should just stop fidgeting around and should kill itself now, soon, immediately and all that. What is the point of life anyway? Why are some people so bloody arrogant that they think that they actually matter?

I just figured out what my religious beliefs are. I have none. I believe that there is a god but I don't think he gives a fuck about you, me or the old lady who walks to the temple everyday. At least she gets some exercise out of it.

It's just a matter of time before somebody wises up and pushes the button on humanity. Isn't it ironic that humanity is defined as the "quality of being humane; benevolence". Right.

I'm in a very bad mood, I don't know why. Maybe it's the crowded rat syndrome.

No comments:

Post a Comment