Thursday, June 16, 2005

Warning

Your clever little blog could get you fired

i'm leaving the day after tomorrow. i don't know if i'm happy or sad. i have done nothing all day. i have to pack, find my clothes, buy stuff, go to the tailor blah blah blah by tomorrow. i also have to call some people, visit some folks, do some editing for my mother and i feel very tired. i don't know why i'm writing all of this. i'm too tired to use caps. depeche mode is on. i don't like them but the remote is on the floor and i dont want to bend down. my head hurts. my stomach hurts. i am sleepy. i have work to do. i dont want to do anything. i noticed that i started writing this as a journal and it has become like a letter. or has it? i dont know. i'm not happy. im very often not happy. who are you? why are you here? kill me before i say something baaaaddddddddddd.
my aunt bought me 2 salwar sets 3 days ago. they were both pink. who am i?
my bed is calling me. bye.

1 comment: