Sunday, October 09, 2005

after 1 day..

I am so tired. I feel like my brain is being squeezed out of my tear ducts. Not nice.

Metlin - Hahahahahahahaha. CHant that nonsense? Right. "babality animality brutality fatality " wha..?

Ala - Soon.

Yesterday was fun. I had had 3 coffees by 7 Am and I was crawling on the ceiling. I woke Tara up and she freaked! She was so annoyed, and I just couldn't stop talking. SHe said, several times, "shut up!" and "who are you and what have you done to my sister?". WHatever. I visited one cousin, spent time with my "cho cute" niece, helped her make a mess of the house and then visited my grandmother and cousins and aunt a short distance away. I bugged my lil cousin off the computer with "I come here after 4 months and you would rather spend time with your stupid games than with me!!". He looked horrified and then came down with me. I really didn't think it would be that simple. Then we had lunch and saw Xmen. Tara slept, and got up only to drool whenever Wolverine is on sreen. That girl is desperate, I swear.

We then went to a recently married cousin's home and met her sister- and parents-in-law. What fun. We had a loud arguement with her motherin law about the new rules in anna university about dress codes, cell phones and other shit like that and I think she was a little disgusted by our too liberal views on male-female relationships, clothes and the like. Her daughter teaches at a certain college that I went to; I didn't know that and proceeded to trash that college and it's teaching staff. Open mouth, enter foot. Exit Meera.

The cousins went up and chatted a little - we should do that mor eoften. I didn't spend enough time with them. Then I went to another aunt's place for Golu and then out to dinner at the Great Kabab Factory. I have many insights from that episode.

1. Don't take 3 yr old kids out for dinner to an expensive place when they anve a) not slept enough; b) not eaten before that; c) both. What fun. Uttara kept screaming her head off for ktti chappathi and refused o eat anything they brought her. She finally had one small roti and dal. She is really a damn cute kid.
2. Vegetarian kababs are sorta weird. Not that I have ever had the other kind but they all sorta tasted the same, either panneer-y or aloo-y;but the buttermilk was yummy.

more later. I'm going out for dinner now.

4 comments:

  1. I am not desperate. You just aren't even remotely human. When Hugh Jackman comes on screen, which self respecting hetero female doesn't drool?

    ReplyDelete
  2. those who drool only at aragorn elessar, son of arathorn, lord of the damned, the heir of elendil, bearer of the sword that was broken...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, i woke up once in a while to drool at aragorn during last night's marathon, especially since you evil people refused to fast-forward the gollum parts. i might have even stayed awake if you had.... i slept through the third movie only because he looked like shit in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, come on! It's funny! You know you like it. :p

    ReplyDelete