Monday, October 24, 2005

won!

I came 2nd in a quiz we just had. Team of 5. I feel all warm and glowy. It was 2 hours long and great fun. Does it say something about me, the fact that I enjoy quizzes so much? Anyway, we won a "Second place" shield and some toffees. There was no audience coz nobody had turned up. It was the most fun I have had in a classroom in a long time.

This just came in the mail. It's hilarious! Check it out. It's the "Bushwhacked" game. Drop a brain in Bush's head.

I had 4 classes today, of which I attended 2. I bunked both my neuro marketing classes. The guy keeps repeating himself and there is only so long that I can keep myself entertained by looking at his mustache. He han't said anything new since the first class.

I have been watching assorted episodes of That 70's Show. There are very random episodes available here, so it was sorta weird. I saw the first episode of the first season where they just sorta introduce everybody and then I saw something from the 6th season where Kelso is having a baby with some random woman, and then some episode where Fez "Does it" for the first time then another episode in which he's married to Laurie and she's on their honeymoon with another guy and then the one where Eric ditches Donna on their day before the wedding and then the one in which they find Hyde's dad and lots more.

Basically lots of That 70's Show and now I'm very confused. I have seen only the first 3 or 4 seasons on TV and now I saw bits and pieces of the 6th and 7th seasons. There are huge gaps in my knowledge that need to be rectified.

Not much else. There are a bunch of The Wonder Years episodes also lying around with someone. But for some reason, I find Kevin Arnold and his friends very annoying. Maybe I have had too much of them when I was in school.

I make it seem like I have no work here. It's not like that. I really do have a lot of work to do. But since all my work has to be done in groups and all my deadlines are not anytime soon, I don't have work to do now. If I do have work to do, somebody from my group will tell me what to do and by when and I'll do it then. It's a brilliant system. In a few subjects, I even do some of the pushing to get the work done on time.

Anyway, cheerios. Will go see either Apocalypse Now or more of Eric Foreman's basement.

Adios amigos.

3 comments:

  1. yeah meera, i had 2 too many of your posts for one session.
    i liked that 70s show. wonder years was weird. fred savage is cute though. and that girl. whats her name in the thing? wendy? whatever.
    anyway.
    im tired.
    p.s. i just typed the word verific in the name blank. haha. i changed it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. winnie.
    his bespectacled friend was also soooo annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just played the Bush game and got 4 brains in. That is a fine link. I am sending it to my friends. It beats Solitare when you are bored at work.

    Cool blog--interesting. I'll be back. But I don't think the brains are going to stay in Bush's head.

    ReplyDelete