Wednesday, October 12, 2005

honeymoon over.

I wrote this long thing and decided not to post it. Basically I'm already bored of chennai. I kinda like being away from family and not many of my friends are here any more. I have visited only one since I came here. Had fun with her but I want to go back; not because I like bhubaneshwar; it's just very stressful here. I am having better food and meeting all my cousins and everything but I have absolutely no private space here and I need my few hours of alone time everyday if I am spend the rest of the day with people - even if it is with people I like.

Feeling sorta down. Have you ever wondered if you are clinically depressed? I'm in a sorta yoyo mood - up one minute, down another. I hate being me at times like this.

5 comments:

  1. Blah!

    I was once told I was suffering from clinical depression, told the guy to bugger off and went and had a good time! =)

    The next time I met him, he was sure that I'd taken some medication to get out of my depression, or gone to a shrink. He was like, you can't have become normal without any of those!

    So, quite basically, even if you are, all you need to do is chill out and not care about anything. :) And oh, do cool things you like (play music, climb mountains, jump off planes, read books, meet pretty women, get drunk until you pass out etc etc.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just drink meera
    start with coffee...thats my saviour...if not go in for the other stuff by the jugful.
    no im not making sense. ive slept way too much today. thats my problem. i think ill watch another movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i tried leaving a comment. it dint work. i dont remember what i said, so i wont try again.
    anyway, what ho and all that.
    im coughing my way to eternal peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh..haha..theres my comment!!
    what the fuck meera, your blog is as crazy as you

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is my blog after all. maybe my cheery and rational personality is rubbing off kinda like how the dog and owner start to look like each other after a while.

    i have to start doing cool things. i already read books, and i don't really care about pretty women, so iguess now i have to learn to play an instrument, and find rocks to climb and planes to jump out off. getting drunk can be accomplished soon.

    ReplyDelete