Thursday, July 14, 2005

86!

This is my 86th post. I feel all warm and glow-y. I can't believe I have actually continued this. I thought this would just be a summer fling. Apparently not. This is a new one for me. I generally tend to not like the same sort of thing for a long time - all categories: food, movies, places, people, everything. Books are the only things to escape this weirdness of mine. I still like the same books I liked when I was 6, 10, 14, 18, 21. It has been a natural progression from Noddy to Faraway Tree & Amar Chitra Katha to Narnia & Malory Towers to The Golden Gate to The Grand Sophy & Jeeves to The Future of Freedom & Papillion. I would re-read any of these books given a choice - even Noddy.

Maybe the blog would fit into that category. It's too early to tell. But I can hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment