Monday, July 11, 2005

I have never.

... seen a Scorpions video.
... been to a good concert.
... met anybody with "Movie Star" good looks.
... been first in any subject, school, college or now.
... liked being asked something in class by a teacher, even if I knew the answer.
... had a real hobby.
... been hang gliding, bungee jumping, free falling, para gliding, or anything that sounds cool.
... learnt to ride a motor cycle.
... learnt to play a musical instrument.
... sung in public.
... sung in the bathroom.
... not slept during a long drive.
... had airplane food that I liked.
... had Brinjal/Aubergines/Kathrikka; atleast not that I can remember.
... liked any wedding.
... liked any formal occasion that involved lots of stranges, big smiles and dressing up.
... been to a disco.

There are lots more. But I am goinng to sleep. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment