Monday, July 04, 2005

bathroom thoughts

you have a dirty mind. yes. you. i know what you are thinking.

anyway, is it very weird if you are thinking about somebody and that thinking of that somebody reminds you to clip your toenails? you know who you are.

what would you what people to be reminded of when they think of you?

anyway, the reason for the title of this post was that i thought of this blog when i was having my bath today. i thought of what all i wanted to write, i mentally wrote it and laughed at my insane humour. i don't remember what i wanted to write, just that it was hold-your-stomach-and-laugh-so-much-you-need-to-go-to-the-loo funny. like i always am.

somebody told me a while ago that i have a very inflated sense of self. how mean. and how untrue.

2 comments:

  1. MEERA i hope you were not talking about who i think you were talking about. Uncanny,really. When I think of you I remember I have to cut my nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cut my nails today.. so i guess i thought of you..

    ReplyDelete