Monday, July 18, 2005

Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince

And I finished it. 827 pages in 4 and a half hours. Pleasantly surprised, I was. After the Order of the Phoenix, I didn't have very great expectations. A moron here told me something that happens in the book towards the end. I was so annoyed, I have been cursing him all day. Considering that he is almost a decade older than me, that's not very nice. His fault.

It was good. Not as good as Prisoner of Azkaban, but definitely worth a read. I'll read it again tomorrow, just in case I missed something the first time.

My eyes hurt. I have a class in 5 and a half hours.

Goodnight. Read the book.

8 comments:

  1. hahaha.. yes I am. and she would be horrified to hear that I "seem perfect for her"! I can't wait for her to see this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAARGH!!! Mine eyes, mine eyes!!!! What have I seen? What blasphemy!

    Kur! That was my sister. My SISTER!!!! Who is not like me at all, by the way. My sensibilities have been irreparably damaged.

    Man, this is worse than any Greek tragedy... Oedipus, watch out, you have competition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. does? what do you mean 'does blogs'?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sophist and consumerdemon and conjugal bliss???? Ah well! *atleast* I can be excused for my faux pas..atleast I got the gender right......:P

    ReplyDelete
  5. > Pleasantly surprised, I was.

    Speak like Yoda, you do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @girish - very true.

    @metlin - like star wars, i do. though sometimes irritating, yoda is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes irritating? Yoda, irritating is, not only sometimes. All the time, is he.

    Or something to that effect. While I love Yoda, like Meera, he irritates the shit out of me.

    Now you can ponder upon whether I meant I love Meera like Yoda or if she irritates the shit out of me, like Yoda.

    ReplyDelete