Saturday, July 23, 2005

Hungry

I'm ravenous; but I'm too lazy to go and get someting to eat. I have nothing in my room and I have to walk all of 5 minutes to get food but I'm really not in the mood to go.

I forgot to have lunch (yeah, forgot), had tea and maggi at 6 and again forgot to have dinner! Forgot because I have to finish a advertising project. Which is still nowhere near completion. I am not getting any data. I feel like bawling. M called me for dinner at 9.40 but I figured I'll finish this stuff and then go. But I still haven't finished and it's almost tomorrow.

I also have midterms starting on monday; thankfully only 2 subjects. I have no idea what to study or from where. I hate exams.

I'm hungry. And pissed off. Not a good combination. I am going to repair atleast one of those.

4 comments:

  1. hey, been a while since i read your blog. looks like a whole bunch of posts since the last time i looked.
    im hungry too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm back!!!!

    So much food the past two days, can't even think of hunger, let alone feel it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. meera i'm not "brood mood"

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe brood.. oops. i changed it..

    ReplyDelete